You Can Prevent Water Damage
No home or business is immune to water damages. Your home can receive water damages through basement flooding, sewer backups and storm damage. The professionals from Paul Davis understand the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. When you contact our professionals, they can decrease the amount of damage your building will sustain. We have a nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors that will address, assess and repair the issue.
How Can My House Sustain Water Damage?
We all have home appliances that we need for everyday life. But a malfunctioning appliance can cause significant problems. Whether it’s your washing machine, dishwasher, toilet or sink, there are many appliances that can cause major issues by flooding. , don’t hesitate to call. The water damage remediation technicians from Paul Davis will arrive on the scene to fix any leaks and repair water damage efficiently. Paul Davis can repair water damage from the following:
- Leaking or frozen water lines or pipes
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs or sinks
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy storms or rainfall
- Cresting rivers or streams
Prevent Water Damage
What’s the best way to avoid costly repairs? Avoiding water damage altogether. If you want to avoid pricey repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Consider the following to prevent water damage:
- If any leaks occur, examine them closely and patch them up as soon as possible.
- Never pour grease down your sink. This can significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your hoses or pipes.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. When a pipe bursts or leaks, you can turn off your water main right away to stop irreversible damage.
- Check your water bill for any unforeseen spikes in your usage. It could be a sign of a leak.
- Cleanout your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your gutters and roof.
When it comes to preventing water damage, it’s important to use your common sense and check your house and appliances regularly. If you suspect that you may have a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
How We Can Help You
When an emergency happens, don’t wait. Our franchises offer 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to repair any water damages as soon as they can. We offer a wide array of water remediation services, including the following:
- Assessing water damage
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filing insurance claims
We Have Effective Water Damage Mitigation Services
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. If you need a water cleanup company call Paul! at 1-866-323-7285. Our professionals will connect you with an expert in your area. We‘ve spent 50 years repairing water damages, so you can rely on Paul Davis to handle any water emergency you throw our way.