Boston South and Rhode Island Contents Cleaning Service
Paul Davis Restoration of Boston South and Rhode Island can restore items from clothing and documents to electronics and furniture and more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home and as you start the recovery process. One of those is the contents of the home – your furniture, household goods and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that valuable items that were once immediately considered ruined are very possibly restored.
Some of these items include:
- Linens, draperies, clothing, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, china, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots/shoes
- Appliances, TVs, and electronics
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services include:
- Working closely with you to identify valuables to be cleaned and restored
- Careful pack out and removal of these possessions to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as ultrasonics cleaning equipment, industrial grade wash systems and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis Restoration of Boston South and Rhode Island can clean an emergency supply of clothes and return it to you.
Why Choose Paul Davis?
We specialize in saving valued items and cherished memories. You can always count on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced options in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were considered ruined. These items are very important to you, which means that they are important to us as well.