Rhode Island, Boston South, Metro West Contents Cleaning and Restoration
From clothes and important documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis can restore these valuables and much more.
There is so much to do in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you take on the recovery process. One of those is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that important belongings that were at one point automatically considered ruined may now be just like new.
Some of these items include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, shoes and boots
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Helping you identify possessions to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis Restoration of Boston South and Rhode Island can clean and return an emergency supply of clothes for our customers.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging valued possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always count on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were thrown away in the past. These items are very valuable to you, which means we will work hard to save them.