Disaster Planning in Middletown
Guaranteeing the continuity of their business is a major part of every company’s planning process. Usually, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also include the facilities too.
Created with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains total total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a free consultation, just call Paul Davis Restoration of Boston South and Rhode Island!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and improve your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team at ease.