Westport Disaster Planning
Ensuring business continuity is a major part of the business planning process in Westport. However, plans like that usually involve things like data back-up. A balanced plan will also include facilities.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed specifically for property managers and owners. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary assessment, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services in Westport following a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to create an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.