Westport Point Kitchen Remodeling
Your kitchen is the true hub of your home; a center of creativity, practicality, this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. Because of its important functions, you should always keep your kitchen in great condition. When you trust Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling for your kitchen remodeling, you can expect to receive a beautiful kitchen that matches fits your needs.
Over the last 50 years, Paul Davis franchises have provided high-quality kitchen remodeling services. You might associate our name with property damage restoration, but it’s only part of what we do. Call us for Westport Point kitchen remodels projects of all sizes.
A Paul Davis remodeling technician will work closely with you to figure out your needs and goals with your new kitchen. From there, the blueprint and schedule will be developed and the work can start. When you choose us, you’ll receive the best materials, tools, and processes for your kitchen remodel.
The result of your kitchen remodel won’t only be a kitchen that looks great, but is also more functional. Whether it’s more space or new appliances, this is the right time to make the improvements you’ve always wanted. It will also likely improve the overall value of your home.
There are many important items required to create a beautiful kitchen. Check out the list below to see some of the items that will be involved with your remodel.
- Cabinets: You can’t get away from cabinetry while you’re in your kitchen. Make sure your cabinets stand out for the right reasons with new glass door, frameless, or raised panel options.
- Countertops: Quartz, glass, stainless steel, and wood all provide a different look and feel to your kitchen. Our team can show you all of your options to help you select the one that works for you.
- Walls: This can go far past patching holes and adding a fresh coat of paint. Try adding a new backsplash to give your kitchen some extra flair.
- Appliances: Want to upgrade some or all of your appliances? Make your kitchen remodel complete with a new refrigerator, oven, microwave, and more.
- Sinks: Because of how often it is used, your kitchen sink is an important choice with your remodel. Let us help you determine the appropriate combination of style, cleanliness, and usability.
- Lighting: Ensure that you can show off all your future gourmet meals with the right kitchen lighting. From track lighting to island lights, we can take care of every type of lighting for your kitchen.
Call Paul Davis of Westport Point to bring your dream kitchen to life with a complimentary consultation on your kitchen remodel. We will discuss the items in the list above to figure out the way to create your perfect kitchen.