Raynham Disaster Planning
Guaranteeing the continuity of their business is a major part of the business planning process in Raynham. But, these plans typically focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will include facilities as well.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, developed with property owners and managers in mind, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a free assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration of Boston South and Rhode Island!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team at ease.