North Dartmouth Contents Cleaning and Restoration
From clothes and important documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis can restore these valuables and more.
After damage has occurred to your home, the recovery process can seem daunting when you realize how many things there are to do. One is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning tools mean that important items that were once automatically discarded may now be restored.
Some of these items include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies and other textiles
- Kitchen items, China, jewelry
- Leather jackets, shoes and boots
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services will include:
- Helping you identify possessions to be restored and cleaned
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis can clean an emergency supply of clothes and return it to you.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging valued possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were discarded in the past. These items are very valuable to you, which means that they are important to us as well.