Disaster Planning in North Dartmouth
One of the biggest parts of running a company in North Dartmouth is ensuring the continuity of their business. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
Designed with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul today for a free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services in North Dartmouth after a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to develop an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.