Lakeville Contents Cleaning and Restoration
From clothing and important documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis Restoration of Boston South and Rhode Island can restore these precious belongings and more.
After damage has occurred to your home, the recovery process can seem daunting when you realize how many things there are to consider. One of those is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that cherished items that were at one time automatically rejected are very possibly just like new.
Some of these items include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, China, jewelry
- Leather coats, boots and shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Working with you to identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis Restoration of Boston South and Rhode Island can clean and return an emergency supply of clothing for our customers.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging sentimental possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were discarded in the past. We know how important these items are and will work diligently to save them for you.