Disaster Planning in Lakeville
There are many important parts of business management in Lakeville, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most valuable. But, these plans usually involve things like data back-up. A well-rounded plan will also include facilities.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, developed for property managers and owners, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis today to get your complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we’ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your tenants.