Fall River Disaster Planning
There are several important parts of business management, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most essential. Normally, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should feature the facilities too.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was created specifically for property owners and managers. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis Restoration of Boston South and Rhode Island now for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.