East Freetown Contents Cleaning and Restoration
From clothes and documents to upholstery and electronics, Paul Davis Restoration of Boston South and Rhode Island can restore these precious belongings and much more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home, and as you begin the recovery process. One of those is the possessions of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that cherished items that were at one point immediately rejected are very possibly restored.
Some of these items include:
- Linens, clothing, draperies, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- Appliances, Tvs, and electronics
- Books, papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services will include:
- Helping you identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packing and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned valuables promptly
Paul Davis Restoration of Boston South and Rhode Island can also clean an emergency supply of clothes for you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging valuable possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. At Paul Davis, we use the latest in contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were discarded in the past. We know how important these items are and will work diligently to save them for you.