Disaster Planning in East Freetown
There are lots of important parts of managing a business in East Freetown, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most essential. However, plans like that typically involve things like data back-up. A well-rounded plan will also include facilities.
Designed with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains total total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration of Boston South and Rhode Island today to receive your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Total property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services in East Freetown following a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to create an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.