Assonet Contents Cleaning and Restoration
From clothing and important documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis Restoration of Boston South and Rhode Island can restore these items and more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are many things to consider as you begin the recovery process. One is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that valuable possessions that were once automatically discarded may now be just like new.
Some of these items include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather coats, boots/shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Helping you identify possessions to be cleaned and restored
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
To provide a little extra comfort during disasters, Paul Davis Restoration of Boston South and Rhode Island can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Keeping prized possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis uses the latest in contents cleaning technology available in Assonet to save many of these items that were discarded in the past. We will work tirelessly to restore these items, because we know how important they are to you.