Assonet Kitchen Remodeling
From morning breakfast to nightly dinners, your kitchen serves as the hub for all kinds of events inside your home. The many roles of your kitchen make it so important to be a place that works properly for you and your family. Paul Davis’ restoration & remodeling team help you create a space that fits your needs and lifestyle – and looks great, too.
Paul Davis franchises have provided kitchen remodeling services for more than 50 years. We are committed to the best quality work for all projects. For all of your Assonet kitchen remodeling projects, you can count on Paul Davis.
A Paul Davis remodeling technician will work closely with you to determine your needs and goals with your new kitchen. They will then work with you to create a blueprint and time table for the remodel. When you choose us, you can count on the best materials, tools, and procedures for your projects.
Along with improving its appearance, we can help improve your kitchen’s functionality. You can make more space for dining, along with the appliances and other improvements you have always wanted. You’ll also likely see the overall value of your home improve.
In order to design a beautiful new kitchen, there are several individual items that will need to be considered. Read the list below to see some of the items that will be a part of your remodel.
- Cabinetry: Other than floors and walls, cabinets usually take up the most kitchen real estate. Choose glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to ensure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Counters: Marble, glass, stainless steel, and wood all provide a different look and feel to your kitchen. Let us show you several options to meet your design and usability needs.
- Walls: This can go far beyond patching holes and adding a fresh coat of paint. A new backsplash can add color and fun to your kitchen.
- Appliances: Want to upgrade your appliances? We can add a new fridge, oven, microwave, or other appliances as part of your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: Your kitchen sink is used so often, you need to make sure you get this choice right. We can help you determine the appropriate combination of style, usability, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: Ensure that you can show off all your delicious meals with the right kitchen lighting. From ceiling lights to chandeliers, we can install all types of lighting for your kitchen.
Make your dream kitchen become a reality and call Paul Davis of Assonet for free kitchen remodel consultation. We’ll discuss the items listed above to determine the way to create your ideal kitchen.