Assonet Disaster Planning
There are several important parts of managing a business in Assonet, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most essential. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed specifically for property owners and managers. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis Restoration of Boston South and Rhode Island today to receive your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your tenants.