Small Business Fire Damage Remediation for Boston South and Rhode Island
A fire can result in millions of dollars in damage for your company and halt work for months after. Heat and flames can rip apart a building, but other harm caused by smoke and soot can remain for years after the fire has died. Furthermore, the smell these substances leave can hang in the atmosphere for months if neglected and harm your business’ brand
The experts with Paul Davis know how devastating fires are to your business and operations. Smoke, soot and fire damage removal are just a portion of what our team can do for you in the days after a fire. Across the Boston South and Rhode Island region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted businesses like yours recover from fires of all sizes.
- 24/7 emergency services – arrive prepared within hours
- See the price of the damage, get pretesting and estimates
- Building stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Fewer chemicals used to clean soot and smoke
- Smoke odor removal, sanitation and air purification
- Business contents sanitation – no matter what your business does, we can clean harmed goods inside
- Commercial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, fans and other equipment designed to remove water caused by killing the fire
- We will renew any area of your building that was harmed by the fire
- Professional Sanitation designed to keep out mold and mildew
Talk to your Boston South and Rhode Island Paul Davis Franchise
The Paul Davis professionals know how hard fires can be on business owners, so we work fast to get your building back to normal. Our years of training, sanitation techniques and equipment blended with our experience means quicker cleanup and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration costs. Ruined inventory or furniture is often easy to renew for our specialists and their tools. Additionally, we will guide you through your insurance claims process to make it as simple as possible for your business.
Allow our company help yours. Call Paul Davis if fire damage and smoke hurt your building.