Boston South and Rhode Island Disaster Planning
One of the most critical parts of business operations in Boston South and Rhode Island is ensuring business continuity. But, plans like that typically involve a company’s data or emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will also include facilities.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, designed for property managers and owners, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis Restoration of Boston South and Rhode Island today for a free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.