Rhode Island, Boston South, Metro West Disaster Planning
There are many important parts of managing a business in Rhode Island, Boston South, Metro West, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most essential. However, these plans typically involve a company’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property managers and owners in mind. It features complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a free consultation, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to develop a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your management team.