Disaster Planning for Residents in Boston South, Metro Boston, and Rhode Island
There are lots of important parts of managing a business, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most valuable. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
Developed with property managers and owners in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis Restoration in Boston South, Metro Boston, and Rhode Island today to get your free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.